The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, April 28, 2008

Break the Ice for OC 2008/2009

Walking to SBA, the walkway seems familiar. Laughters can be heard. The excitement is there.

21st April 2008, Orientation Committee June Intake 2008/2009 Ice-breaking session at SBA.

Familiar faces can be seen and new faces are the latest addition.

I actually kinda dragged to attend the ice-breaking because it will be an awkward for all of us to meet for the first time, at least it is for me. OC 2008/2009 will be a new different committee, but of course I still miss the time with Orientation Committee 2007/2008.

It's time for new encounter and well, I went with an open heart. Ice-breaking was good, with the ex-OCs being noisy, of course, especially the gays! Jega, the Prom King is the target as people were jealous of him being a Prom King :P

Things will be different this time around. Unlike last year, where there are around 80 OCs taking care of 400++ freshies; there will be only 70++ OCs to take care of almost 1,000 freshies. Wonder how would it be?

People keep wondering why I want to apply to become an OC when I need to go for internship in June, well, it's because it will be my last chance of becoming an OC since I'll be graduating next year. I don't know if I would get a place next year so I want to give it a shot this year around.
The journey of OC 2007/2008 has ended but it is just the beginning for OC 2008/2009.


Orientation Committee for June Intake 2008/2009

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home