The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

End of Gamma year, 2007/2008

Phew! Final Exam's over! This is the end of my gamma year in MMU. Orientation Week for June intake 2008/2009 and internship coming up after my one week break. I don't know what to expect from the Orientation Week this year as the number of students double that of last year here in Cyberjaya campus. Internship up after Orientation.

Back to my exam. After finishing my final paper, Research Methodology, I went to Alamanda Putrajaya straight away. I wanna use my complimentary voucher from GSC Alamanda that I won from the DJAN Best Jingle Award as the due date for that voucher is 31st May 2008.

Went alone there but I was lucky to meet Ken in hostel. That means I don't need to take a bus to Putrajaya Sentral. Even though I don't need to wait for a bus from MMU, the bus to Alamanda was making a big round in Putrajaya and I'm late for the movie. The guy at the GSC counter was asking numerous time if I'm watching it alone. Well, watching movie alone is not weird, right? I bet there are many others doing that too... I hate the fact that I can only watch movie with an asterisk beside the movie's name and I decided to watch Iron Man.

Iron Man is good. I love the futuristic theme of this movie. Impressive! You gotta watch this movie yourself. I recommend this movie.Worth me going there just to watch the movie.

Had dinner after the movie. Had a Ice-creamery waffle as a treat for myself. I love this waffle, hot waffle combined with cold ice cream. What a perfect combination.

For now, I'm busy packing stuff as I'll be going home tomorrow. Yay! I miss home! I never realise that I had a lot of things here in my hostel room! Had a hard time packing now.

~Let me go home, I had my run,
Baby, I'm done, I wanna go home.~

Keat Yee back to packing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home