The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I really wanna be with home to celebrate this day with my mummy but too bad my parents say no need for me and my sis to do so and won't pick us up from Cyberjaya.

So now I'm stuck here in my hostel room missing my mummy...

I wanna be mummy's girl today!


Have a Nice Day, mummy!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


Love,
Your daughter,
Keat Yee


*edit*

Yay! I got to have dinner with my mum as she's willing to come to Cyberjaya to meet us. Yes, I'm happy that I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my mum! It's a simple dinner with my mum but at least I got to meet my mum :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home