The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Story About Two Guys

When I back to my room after studying, I planned to sign in to my Yahoo! Messenger to check offline messages. Was about to sleep when I saw that both or this people displayed status that are related.

Hong Yi's status... "Hurt me.... and i'll forgive u."

Yao's status... "..bOy bOy..no worry..i wont hurt you......"

I thought that I open the wrong conversation window when Yao suddenly changed his YM display picture as both of them having almost same display pictures. Gosh, there must be something happened between them!

Through conversation with them, they told me stories that they are ex-couple and they broke up because of Yao's infidelity. Hong Yi said that Yao still understands him the best but he doesn't want Yao back because of Yao's betrayal. But strangely he said he will invite me when both of them getting married (Will they ever reconcile?). Yao said that it's impossible for them to get back together as scars remained in their hearts.

I almost laughed my head off listening to their stories. With tension building up as exam dates drawing near, it's good to have something to laugh at to release the tension. It's like sunshine after the rain. Both of them really play along with me with their stories -___-"". I bet they are stressed up too.

Good stories from them. FCMers are really a creative bunch. What a joke! Now I' m so awake after the stories shared. I wonder if they will come up with even crazier story.

Yao and Hong Yi, faith brought you two together... Don't give up so easily... Wish you two will be happily ever after.....

Lovely and matching couple.... Yao and Hong Yi
P/s: I promised you guys that I'm gonna upload the story in my blog, I did it! muahahahahaha
~The joke is over :D~

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home