The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, December 01, 2008

The Blogger Me

Keat Yee is back to blogging atmosphere!

It seems like everyone complaining that my blog is full of cobwebs after not updating it for abount 5 months. People keep bugging me, asking me about lack of updates in my blog, and thought that I'm all lost from the scene. However, I'm here to inform that I'm not lost. I'm still Keat Yee, and I still like blogging =)

Well, let me explained why there's lack of update in my blog. As you may have notice by now, my last post is on 15 June 2008, 2 days before my internship is expected to start. During internship, working hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Back to home by 7, had my dinner, bathe, watch TV and before you know that, you are asleep while watching TV. It might sounds peculiar, but gosh, I was too tired everyday.

After a whole day of facing computer screen and typing while working, the last thing that I want to do while at home is facing the computer screen and get disconnected from the world. For goodness sake, I feel sick of computers that I suspect that I am a computer-phobic.

No worries. I am back and will keep you all updated about me!

Thanks to my blog readers for bugging me. That means you all still care about me =)

Love,
Keat Yee

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home