The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Day Where I Got Locked Out of Room

What a bummer for me today. I went to wash my hands in toilet and locked my room's door. As soon I went back to my room, I discovered the worst thing happened, I forgot my keys! My room mates are not in room, and my phone is in my hostel room!

Luckily for me, I remembered my room mate said that she will be in FOE building to do her assignment and I walked there in my not-so-presentable clothes (I wore a T-shirt and shorts). Lady luck must be on my side as halfway through, my room mate is walking back to room!

And yes, I am back into my cosy little room.

Learnt a lesson, I will be careful in future, as luck may not always be on my side. Who knows, I might get locked out of my room while my roomies are somewhere far. I don't want to pay freaking RM20 just to open the door!

Labels: