The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 everyone!
It's time for new resolution, new hope and new beginning.
While everyone head down to happening places and parties to countdown to celebrate before the clock strucks 12 midnight, me being lazy and need to study for final exam plus no transport, I chose to have a simple dinner at Nando's in Alamanda with a few uni mates that I'm not so close to, thanks to my sis for asking me tag along.


After dinner, the guys browsed G2000 to buy some clothes and boy, they really can shop! We were there in the shop for almost 1 hour as there was a discount promotion in the shop. This is my first time seeing guys being so fussy about their clothes.

Done with shopping, we went to Old Town for a drink while waiting for the time to struck 12. The guys wanted to play basketball so we went to the court nearby for a quick game (maybe not a quick game afterall). Back to hostel after the game, and have a good night sleep.

Sis, me and the guys.

It's festive season at this time of the year and 2 person are so kind for being a Santa to me. Special thanks to Laura for her maxi dress. Gracias!

Mi ventido (my dress in Spanish)

Thanks to my room mate for the Hershey's chocolates that she got from Langkawi. Can't wait for my own Langkawi trip after the exam.

Hershey's chocolates

That's all for now. Back to studies. AdiĆ³s!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home