The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Well-spent Holiday

Announcing: KEAT YEE is back!!

Welcome back! Welcome! (Clap hands)

Well, I was busy studying for finals before this and during the one week break, I was busy cleaning my room, plus my brother will use the PC at home, therefore lead to the lack of updates.

Then Orientation Week for the June intake 2007/2008 arrived. I was in the Orientation Committee 2007/2008 and I therefore I was away for 2 weeks for the orientation.

Now I'm back!!

Last semester break had been a quite fruitful, I cleaned the room and meet up with my friends and shopped for stuff.

Firstly, I meet up with Sharron, Yuen Mei and Wan Teang to watch "Pirates of The Caribbean 3: At World's End". Before the movie, we went to Sushi King for lunch. I had Japanese Curry for lunch. First time tasted Japanese Curry and found it is quite nice even though it is not spicy and a little sour in taste.

We took a few pictures there before we go for the movie. After the movie, we went to a photo shop and print out photos which took us half an hour to decide on the design. That's really a long time....

My cup of tea!!


ME and Yuen Mei with our food, Japanese Curry and Shrimp rice...

Wan Teang, moi, Sharron and Yuen Mei in front of the Times Square theme park.


Next up, I went to meet Chee Wei and Wen Jian in Kuchai Lama for lunch. It's a place called "吹吹水". It is a decent place for friends to hang out and 吹吹水. Haha.... Somehow, I realise that Chee Wei and Wen Jian are of opposite personalities what people will perceive them to be.
Too bad we do not have more time to hang out longer and also the camera out of order while we were taking photos. Luckily the photos can be recovered!! And also thanks to Wen Jian for giving us a lift home.

Chee Wei and me. I looked at my best here in this picture. Must be because of all the sleeping (de-stress) during the holiday.

The best buddies....Chee Wei and Wen Jian.

That's all for now.
More updates coming up.
~KEAT YEE signing off.~

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home