The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

What A Shocking and Hectic Week

Many things had been happening lately and it really makes me think a lot...

In this week alone, I had 1 mid term exam (having exam now even though mid term is 3 weeks ago), 2 presentations, 1 assignment submission but it did not break me down. I still go on, without much sleeping time, wake up late everyday... all just to finish all the work. Even the National Day holiday and weekend are spent on doing work.

No going out at all during the weekend, but hey, this is more important than shopping. I don't like to to shop when it is too crowded, where you need to line up to pay and try on clothes, push around to walk, or walking behind a slow person... you know what I mean.

There will be 2 assignments submission next week and 1 Advanced Managerial Statistics quiz.

Wow!! Work is really stressful as the assignments need to be submitted at almost the same time. I did not sleep much - 3 hours for Wednesday itself just to compile my group's wotk and edit it. Every day, I had been sleeping late. How many times I had vowed not to have last minute work yet everytime I still need to do last minute work... Whose fault is that? Me? My group mates? Hope fully by next semester I won't have last minute work again...

During the Consumer Behaviour this week, my lecturer discussed about the blogging phenomenon and he asked us why people blogged. He wonders why people would even care to read something in blogs that is not related to them. I told him that it's related to have their own identity. The discussion went on and he suddenly said that bloggers are people who do not have the courage to voice out.

When I heard that, I was so shock. But then the lecturer said "No offence" to me because I am the only one who admits to be a blogger in the class. I'm sure there are some other bloggers who did not even dare to admit they blog. But I don't agree with what the lecturer said. Not all bloggers do not dare to voice out their words. I blog because I want to reach out to friends and keep in touch.

Speaking of friends, I received a shocking news from Wen Jian. He will be leaving for UK next week!! That's a little too late for us to know that. There is not even a hint from him that he will further his studies in UK. Chee Wei is the only one in my Form 5 gang that I am still close to who stays in Malaysia. How could I hold back my sadness hearing that news?

First, Lien Ghee left for Japan, then Nean Hua to Taiwan, now Wen Jian will be going to UK, later Yuen Mei will be pursuing her studies in the US. It will be years before I can meet them again. Things will change by then. People change, the environment change. Hopefully we will be still be close by then. Wish them all the best for their future undertakings.

That's all for now.

Gonna back to my work again.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At September 12, 2007 6:24 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I was shocked when I received the sms from Chee Wei saying Fabian is leaving for UK too..But dun worry girl,we are who we are,no matter time passes by,I'll still be your Lien Ghee..haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home