The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

OMG! OMG! Jamie-Lynn Is PREGNANT!!

OMG! You won't believe what I saw in news today!
Jamie-Lynn Spears is PREGNANT!!

I saw it on my friend's status and when I'm about to search about it in Yahoo, I saw it featured in the website. So, I save my time on searching it. For more details, you may read it here.

When Britney annouced that she will remain virgin until she is married, people made a big deal out of it, and when she said that she is not a virgin anymore at the age of 21, it made headlines all over the world.
And now it is Jamie-Lynn's make even bigger headline with the news that she is pregnant at the age of 16!! Even Britney is pregnant at the age of 23! As innocent as Jamie-Lynn may look, she's not that innocent. Luckily, she did not consider abortion as an option to run away from responsibilities.

It's might just another news of the day but underlying it is a bigger social problem. Pre-marital sex is so common and it can happens to anyone. Did people even consider the consequences of their action? Did the ladies know that they will get pregnant? Some get married after they know that they are pregnant without considering properly. And the marriage ends up with a lot of problems.

People are bombarded with sex-laced information everywhere. It's available to anyone at anytime. Even women's magazine will even talk about pre-marital sex. What to do? Sex sells. It's a fact. Anyway, p
eople responsible for their own actions. It's their freedom to choose what they wanted to do. I am not here to judge anyone. But "think before you do anything".

By the way, there's 2 people who saw my status about Jamie-Lynn is pregnant and they use the word OMG! What a coincidence, the report is posted on the Yahoo! Entertainment omg! beta website. The news real shocking eh? Really OMG!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home