The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Double Joy for Me

Double joy within one week for me!

I went back home last Saturday, 5th January 2008 after the final exam ended. I was so tired at that time due to lack of sleep for days. My parents picked me up told me that there's a parcel from Lien Ghee waiting for me at home. I can't to wait to be back home and see what's inside the parcel.

To my surprise, it's a Japanese doll! A nice Japanese doll! What a surprise! There's words inside a card stating "Happy 22nd Birthday". It's my 22nd Birthday present! So it's a surprise comes early for me. I was really touched. So it's a surprise comes early. Lien Ghee never forgets my birthday. She never forgets about me. Thanks Lien Ghee! I will take good care of the doll. It's the most precious gift that I ever got for my birthday :D.


Second joy: I got my Nokia 6120 classic yesterday finally!! I paid on Monday and the parcel is delivered to me on Tuesday. Wow! These people in Lelong.com is really efficient. Impressive!

Sleek, elegant, classical and smooth, it justifies to the word "classic" of Nokia 6120 classic. The clear sound of melodies transmitted from the phone gives pleasure and joy to the ear of the listener, the smooth surface gives soothing sensation to the touch sense.

There's a lot of functions awaiting for me to explore! Gonna take some time before I'm familiar with all the functions, hehe. But I had difficulty fixing the SIM card into the phone though as the slot is too tight. Oh yeah, it has 2 cameras too, so making a 3G call is possible.

Can't find the right words to explain, let the pictures do the talking...


The front view of Nokia 6120 classic...


The back view of the phone.



The front and back cameras of Nokia 6120 respectively... You know, I saw people uses front camera as a mirror, it is useful as mirror to me as will if I did not bring one, haha. The back camera is a 2.o mega pixel camera, not the best for a mobile phone, but is good enough for me to use and survive.


Okay, I might sound like a show off here, but I can't hide the joy of owning this phone. After all, I pay for it with my own money, it means a lot to me. Furthermore, I went through the pain of losing a phone in June 2006. Can't forgot the situation till today.

That's all for now.

Thanks to Lien Ghee again for the present from Japan :D

Phew! Finally done with the post after taking a long time to photograph and edit the pictures. What an achievement! I'm no professional photographer... so the pictures taken and edited are not as good as those of professionals of course. Nevertheless, I do love my work, haha.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home