The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy 22nd Birthday to me!!

27th January 2008

My family celebrated my birthday in a restaurant. Or should I say, it is just a family, with no birthday cake. If we were to have a cake, my mum would have to finish the whole cake when my sis and me back to hostel. It was supposed to be a happy dinner but the dinner was somehow ruined by some unexpected events.

Firstly, there was a wedding held in the restaurant and we have no choice but to sit at an open area. It was raining and water droplets was blowed to our area. We shifted place to closed area where there's a table available. The services by the waiters and waitresses were bad too.

As there is a wedding banquet held in that restaurant, the food was served quite late. We waited for almost one hour just to eat our dinner. There are even a few times of blackout occured. My brother was really unhappy with all these events happened. To add in to that, he developed allergy the last time we ate there. My brother said that he would never go back there for a meal at anytime after these 2 encounters, haha. However. the food there is quite nice.


28th January 2008

My sister asked me to go to Old Town with my room mates. It was supposed to be a 4-person outing but it turns out to be a 14-person outing to Old Town.

The banana split that my sis and my room mates bought for me. Thanks. I love it! :D

Clockwise from bottom left: Mei Kuan, Syawal (if not mistaken), my sis, Ai Ping and me.
When I was talking with my friends, I heard people singing Birthday song. I was surprised as I thought they will only celebrate my birthday during the OC Supper will falls on my birthday. Thanks for giving me a surprise because I thought that my birthday will be the same as last year's where I just stay in my room, haha.

Me and the chocolate cake... Yum yum

Clockwise from top left: Zeek, Ping Ting, my sis, Ken, Naveed, Sim Kiat, Ging Ging and me.

Top (from left): Mei Kuan, Ai Ping, Su Yi, Jega, Zeek, Ping Ting, my sis, Ken
Bottom (from left): Syawal, me, Ging Ging, Sim Kiat, Naveed

29th January 2008 - It's My Birthday!

We went to McD in Sri Kembangan/Equine Park to celebrate the birthdays of January OC babies.

Us camwhoring before going to McD.



The cake... Happy Birthday January OCs

Me and Ken, the January babies... Ken was born on 23rd, 6 days older than me. Yay! I'm not the oldest among my friends born in the year 1986.

Valerie was dipping some cream on my face or was she trying to kill me? Haha...

After Valerie dipped some cream on my face, I did the same thing to every guy there. Girls excluded but Valerie is an exception, haha... They all must have thought that I went crazy... Thanks to all the OCs that celebrated my birthday. It's a memorable one.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home