The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Of Red Box and J.Co Donuts

It is the fourth day without my eyes. Not my biological eyes of course. It's my speactacles which have been really hard for me to see things around me clearly. I feel like I'm half-blind. It's my fault for not having spectacles. How could I accidentally sat on my glasses?

I'm starting to appreciate my glasses now. All this while I never really like wearing glasses as it makes me look nerdy. But now, how can I survive without glasses for days? I'm so gonna get a new one soon.

Forget about sad things. It's mid-term break for me next week but no rest for me as I need to complete my assignment and study for my mid-term exam. But before that, I'm gonna have some fun.

Karaoke session with my roomies yesterday at Red Box Low Yat Plaza. It just costs us RM 6++ for 2 hours of singing with 2 free drinks (I'm not there to eat food anyway). What a great deal! The karaoke room is spacious! It's a room that can fit up to 15 person and there's only 3 of us inside! I'm lucky that I always get the big room everytime I went there. It's better than Green Box even though Red Box and Green Box are under the same parent company.

I wish we could sing longer. However, I needed to go for dinner. If not, I would have extend my singing time until 9 p.m. which only costs RM 10 more. It's cheap indeed. Never mind. There will still be next time.

Mei Kuan and Ai Ping... My K-partners... We'll go there again soon!

Ai Ping and me...


J. Co Donuts Indulgence


J. Co Donuts, my guilty pleasure. Guilty cos it makes me fat but it's a pleasure to my taste bud. Lining up for half and hour was worth it. Soft dough, smooth cream. It's delectable, it's tasty, it's indulgence, it's my guilty pleasure...

The line at J. Co Donuts & Coffee in The Pavillion.

The donuts!!


Start work from tomorrow onwards. Assignment submission and mid-term exam waiting for me after the mid-term break. And not forgetting to get my glasses done as soon as possible. Life is so blur without glasses on.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home