The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lien Ghee Is Back from Japan!

Lien Ghee's back from Japan!

And of course, sure we'll take the chance to ask out and we had the privilege to be one of the earliest to meet her. Luckily we met her early, if not, she will sure be tired of talking about her life in Japan cos everyone sure will be asking about that. Chee Wei and Wen Jian and me will be meeting her at Times Square on Friday (2nd March 2007).

It's been a year since I last met Lien Ghee, before she went to Japan, and time passed so quickly and after one year we met again! Wow, so excited to meet her that I sacrifice my time to commute between Cyberjaya and Times Square to meet her. I'm not going back to home for the weekend as I had another commitment here in my campus: CNYE Dinner Banquet on Sunday (4th March 2007) night, which is the last day of Chinese New Year, or Chinese's Valentine's day or Chap Goh Mei.

Back to the previous topic, I started my journey from Cyberjaya at 9.30 a.m. Waited for bus for about 15 minutes before getting onto RapidKL 429. Reached Putrajaya Sentral bus stop after 15 minutes. Took the bus E1 which costs RM 4. Half an hour later, the bus reached KL Sentral at 11.15 in half an hour.


After got down from the bus, I went to look for the Monorail station. I thought that the station is supposed to be inside KL Sentral as the name of the station is KL Sentral and after looking around, I found the station outside KL Sentral. Damn, if the station is not in KL Sentral, the station shouldn't be named KL Sentral! You can't blame on this, this is the first time I took Monorail from KL Sentral. Whatever.. I got to Times Square anyway.

Waited there for Lien Ghee to arrive and after that, we walked around Times Square as Lien Ghee wanted to get a pair of shoes for herself to change. After getting a pair of heels (which cost only RM 10!) we went to Shin Restaurant in Sungai Wang, a Korean restaurant, to have our lunch. Food there was nice, and we really enjoyed it.


Met with Chee Wei after that and watched a movie titled 'Protege' by Andy Lau, Daniel Wu, Louis Koo, Anita Yuen and Zhang Jing Chu. A quite nice movie to say, and it is up to my expectation. Wen Jian will meet up with us after the movie, but we can't contact him (dunno what happened to his phone line) but I guessed he will be in Borders as he went to MPH in MV to search for a book and yeah, my instinct was correct.

We went to a cafe named '69 Sixty nine' and hang out there. The place is nice, with some old furnitures as the concept of their cafe. We get to catch with each other on what's happening only to realised that I had missed out a lot on their lives. But luckily we can still talk to each other happily and all of them still the same except that they had new experiences in life.

About 6 p.m, all of us had to go home and I alone again back to Cyberjaya taking Monorail, which is crowded with people, because people going home at that time. Missed 3 trains before I can get onto one, and back home again with Rapid KL buses E1 and 429. The buses fare only costed me RM 5 only for travelling to and from KL as the bus passes can be used the whole day. Reached MMU at 8 p.m., exactly 2 hours of bus trip.


I had a good time that day, since it was a year since I met Lien Ghee and Wen Jian (no choice la, he's such a busy guy, hard to ask him out). Can have a good laugh and sharing about our life. These are the people that I can hang out and talk for hours. Too bad that I don't have the pictures taken that day. Will sure upload it once I got it.


That's all for now.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home