The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, April 02, 2007

Farewell for Lien Ghee

Well, 2 weeks ago (23rd March 2007 to be exact) , I went out with Lien Ghee and Chee Wei for an outing since Lien Ghee will be leaving for Japan on 25th March. Wen Jian can't join us as he is working. He's been so hardworking in earning money working part time while studying nowadays, probably because he is excited to get money from working. Haha.. just joking, I know the reason why he wanna works.

Too bad Edwin was in Malacca cos he had his Mid-term exam (I had mine too, but luckily not on that day). And that day wad his birthday, so Chee Wei called him and all of us wished him Happy Birthday.

So only the 3 of us hang out together. We decided to had our lunch in Piccolo Mondo but considering it is quite expensive for a meal, we went to Hauted Restaurant located at Sungai Wang. The place not really haunted anyway, just a little dark with some spooky designs and they had staff dressed in dracula robes. There is a magician who perform magic with cards.


There's a funny scenario where Chee Wei didn't realise that the person had a card on his mouth until we told him so. Haha... They also get a staff wearing a dracula's mask wearing a robe that went to scare people around the restaurant area. Luckily we are not scared by him, haha...

This is the set lunch that ordered by me and Lien Ghee, Napoleanita Fettuccine with crispy crackers and chicken ham (can't really remember the name). Chee Wei ordered a spaghetti with meaty tomato sauce (something like Spaghetti Bolognaise).

Fettuccine... My lunch for the day... Mmm Mmm...quite tasty!

Lien Ghee with her new 'in' hairstyle.

Pretty Zac... that's his new name after he ordered a drink with the word 'pretty' in it which is there in front of him..

Me and Chee Wei... my mum said I looked mature than him in this photo... Is that true? Do I look really that mature?


After that, we went to Hong Kong-styled restaurant in Low Yat Plaza called 'Good Happiness 皆大欢喜' where Chee Wei had a bad experience with the captain there. Since he's ok with going there, we hang out at that place.
Yeah, the captain of the store is there to harass Chee Wei again, with his words. 可怜 Chee Wei... The captain is over friendly, telling us his story that strangers would not bother to know. Maybe he has no one to talk to about his experiences and keep it for so long in his heart... haha.
And he told me that there is no 鸳鸯 and I resort to order milk tea and Chee Wei got the 鸳鸯 that he ordered earlier when I was not there. Damn... He's sooooo bad!

Me and Lien Ghee, can u see that we wear shirt with matching green colours?

Our attempt in camwhoring... the resulting photos are not so good.

So we asked the 'over-friendly' captain to take photos for us. I tell him how to use it and he tell me that he's not that dumb not knowing how to use a camera. I didn't mean that, cos different cameras have different and buttons might be different ma... Damn... He took a picture of us and...

here is it!


All ends not soon afterwards as me and Lien Ghee rushing home for dinner with family. I'm having dinner later with my newlywed aunt who is from Singapore. The food is quite nice and in huge portion! 11 of us can't even finish all of it! Imagine that!

What a nice day I had that day... I did not go to airport to see Lien Ghee depart to Japan. I hate saying farewell. I sure will cry and so she went back to Japan on 25th March 2007. Had to wait for one year later for her to be back for having good times again.

Well, that's all for now.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home