The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Girls' Day Out

My day starts early today. Sharron, Wan Teang and me suddenly decided to hang out and off we went to Sunway Pyramid half an hour after we decided the location.

Today is special for me because there are a few firsts for us. It is the first time...
... we hang out together in Sunway Pyramid.
... Wan Teang drives to a location together with us.
... Wan Teang drives to Sunway Pyramid.

What can you expect when 3 girls hang out together? Shopping, of course! We were so excited with the discounts offered and this is the good time for us to shop for Chinese New Year clothes. Sharron and Wan Teang bought some clothes respectively while I ended up empty handed. Christmas is just around the corner, so the mall is decorated with trees and decorations that gives warm feeling of the festive season.


Christmas trees made of lights at the main court... brighten up my day =)

Tired of shopping, we had our lunch at Waffle World. I ordered Tuna sandwich while they order chocolate waffle and banana walnut waffle. Prices of the waffles are reasonable by the waffles not as crispy and tasty as those from Alamanda food court. I miss those waffles in Alamanda - the crispy and hot waffle that blends well with cold ice cream.


Tuna mayo waffle sandwich

Chocolate waffle

Banana walnut waffle

Sharron, me and Wan Teang

Me love to hang out with the girls =) Can't wait our 'firsts' in future :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home